Welcome to the EMEA PUG Challenge 2013
Save the date for our very own EMEA PUG Challenge conference 2014!
The 2014 conference will be held from Wednesday 19th to Friday 21st November 2014. The event will be held either in Düsseldorf, Germany or Amsterdam, The Netherlands. A firm decision on which will be made within the next week or two.
The 2013 PUG Challenge conference in Brussels was even more successful than the previous one. The conference was held in Brussels on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th November 2013.
We are now seeing the fruits of additional OpenEdge funding since the Progress restructuring, with a very exciting Mobile development released early in the year in OpenEdge 11.2 and more functionality in 11.3 due around the time of the conference. Conference highlights included:
- The recent OpenEdge release 11.2 and the announced OpenEdge 11.3 release
- Detailed information about the highted features such as OpenEdge Mobile, OpenEdge BPM and Corticon
- OpenEdge administration, tuning, scalability, disaster recovery, integration
- Application life cycle management and productivity improvements
- Development, architecture and programming techniques
- User interface alternatives, cloud deployments and internet technologies
The conference took place at the interesting Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Central Brussels. This year we held our entertainment within the hotel itself, which was more convenient for everyone.
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support and contributions towards making the 2013 conference in Brussels the great success that it was.