The Rapid Cloud Development framework is the first OpenEdge cloud development framework for small and medium-sized companies that turns everybody into a full-stack developer.
Its main focus points are ‘Simplify’, ‘Re-use’ & ‘Enable’
- Simplify: Using our front-end ‘Designer’, you no longer need any complex knowledge of web technologies.
- Re-Use: With this framework you are able to re-use screens and/or parts of screens in multiple places. You are also able to re-use back-end endpoints to manage different front-end controls.
- Enable: Enable your existing developers to do more. Because the front-end tool is so user-friendly and needs minimum of introduction, you are suddenly able to use your existing developers to start making all sorts of cloud software without any additional technical knowledge.
It is possible to make any type of web application with the Rapid Cloud Development framework.
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Customer portal
- Website / Webshop
- Any application you need…
Supercharge Your Software Development with our Framework!
Accelerate Development: Cut development time with our pre-built components and tools.
Code Reusability: Write less, accomplish more – leverage reusable code for increased efficiency.
Scale with Ease: Seamlessly handle complex projects and future growth.
Built-in Security: Protect your applications with our robust security features.
Consistency and Standardization: Ensure clean, maintainable code with our established coding practices.
Test and Debug with Confidence: Streamline testing and debugging with our powerful tools.
Optimize Performance: Deliver blazing-fast applications with our performance optimization features.
Seamless Integration: Easily integrate with third-party services.
Future-Proof: Stay up-to-date with regular updates and compatibility assurance.
All this and more using your existing team of OpenEdge developers keeping your focus and energy on business logic instead of technical challenges
Visit our website www.rapidclouddevelopment.com or contact us for more information.