Progress OpenEdge: grow faster in a technology-driven world with Baltic Amadeus
Baltic Amadeus helps companies of any size to enable Progress OpenEdge to grow their businesses.
Expert ABL developers ensure professional development, modernisation, consulting and support using Progress OpenEdge.
Baltic Amadeus provides:
– Progress OpenEdge development services;
– Progress OpenEdge consulting services;
– Progress OpenEdge modernisation services;
– OpenEdge application support services.
What you should expect:
– Qualified Progress OpenEdge resources;
– Well-experienced and certified team members;
– Stable resources for a program/project timeline;
– Proven reliability by ISO, certifications, and recommendations;
– Fast onboard or offboard qualified team members.
Baltic Amadeus’ expertise covers:
– Progress OpenEdge development and maintenance;
– Sonic ESB competencies;
– Progress OpenEdge and AWS;
– Progress OpenEdge CI/CD know-how;
– Progress OpenEdge migration to .NET/JAVA.
Baltic Amadeus additional value:
– Long-year expertise in financial and manufacturing sectors;
– Experience in Platon core banking system;
– Possible implementation expertise evaluation period;
– Objective code quality tracking;
– Ongoing performance tracking and reporting;
– Resources availability in 2 weeks.
About Baltic Amadeus:
Baltic Amadeus is all about making digitalisation easy. With 250+ IT professionals, they transform clients’ needs into top-notch IT solutions.
The company provides a wide range of IT and digitalisation consulting services, including custom software development, nearshore development centre, IT consulting, IT due diligence, information security, IT architecture and managed cloud services.
Baltic Amadeus gained trust within companies across Europe and the U.S. while delivering omnichannel, eCommerce, marketplace, mobile banking, business intelligence & cloud data warehouse solutions.
With 30+ years of experience, Baltic Amadeus has worked in business delivery, eCommerce, fintech, telecommunications, and many other industries.