IT Business Analyst, Baltic Amadeus
As an IT business analyst, Jūratė plays a key role in problem-solving, decision-making, and aligning the designed and delivered solutions with the needs of stakeholders. Also, she is an effective communicator who listens, moderates, negotiates, responds to feedback, and relates to stakeholders on their terms. Currently, she is working on Progress OpenEdge application modernization project.
Jūratė is a certified IT business analyst and obtained the following certificates:
- Professional for Requirements Engineering Certificate (CPRE FL) at International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB);
- Agile Analysis Certificate (AAC) at the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA);
- BPM 2 ( OCEB2) Certificate at Object Management Group (OMG);
- Professional for Usability and User Experience (CPUX-F) at International Usability and User Experience Qualification Board (UXQB);
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) at Scrum.org.