Call for speakers - now closed!
The deadline for the Call for Speakers (March 17th 2023) has now passed and the Call For Speakers is now closed.
The Progress OpenEdge community will meet again at the PUG Challenge 2023 in the Netherlands to connect with peers and get insights on software development, best practices, and future tech trends.
We are excited to invite you to share your knowledge and experience with the OpenEdge community – are you ready to get on one of our stages?
Take the chance to show your passion for OpenEdge and speak your mind about programming, coding trends, databases, technologies, tools, and the challenges of tomorrow!
Even if you haven’t previously spoken at a conference, now – everyone has to start somewhere.
So, you have the talk. We have the audience! We are looking for curious minds to share their knowledge with the OpenEdge community. Apply as a speaker and position yourself in front of our awesome community.
What our delegates like and are looking for:
- Technical Solutions and real-world use cases pertaining to OpenEdge
- Something useful and new (code, patterns, approaches)
- We love live demos!
- Entertain us and make us laugh
- Share your ideas, change our mind or inspire us
- Projects and teams experiences
The PUG Challenge speaker team in responsible for evaluating all submitted abstracts objectively and will select high-quality sessions and content.
Code of conduct
We are promoting diversity and inclusion in tech around the year and at our events by supporting local communities, navigating networking opportunities, and creating the space for knowledge exchange. By submitting your idea you agree to follow our Code of Conduct.
Want to know why it’s worth speaking at the PUG Challenge?
- Contribute your knowledge to the OpenEdge community
- Inspire and help other developers from around the world
- Build your personal brand and expand your reach and recognition in the OpenEdge community
- Get valuable feedback from the audience and level up as a speaker and developer
- And last but not least, the event fee is free for speakers!
Help us build a great program by submitting your proposal. We are looking very much forward to your content!
For questions or details please contact us via: [email protected]
We are interested in content that
- Highlights the use of OpenEdge
- Demonstrates techniques and/or technology
- Provides/discusses code examples and illustrative diagrams
- Is informative and instructional
- Provides insight into current and future software development trends
- Illustrates use cases or success stories
- Describes and discuss the management of OpenEdge projects and teams
- Anything else that is relevant for the OpenEdge community
Sessions may be 45 or 60 minutes long (including time for Q&A) and the length of the session should be indicated with your proposal. Your session may be organized as a detailed how-to presentation, may focus on best practices, or may be a case study that shows the power of Progress Software products or related technologies and industry trends.
If you want to play an active role in this exciting conference, please submit your session proposal. All proposals are due by March 17th, 2023 and are requested to be sent as documents in either Microsoft Word or plain text format attached to an email.
We are looking forward to receiving your session proposals and hoping to see you in person near the beach of Egmond aan zee, the Netherland or on-line for virtual participation
For Proposals please send us an email on the following email address:
The PUG Challenge Speaker team