Our goal is to deliver practical and highly valuable technical and business oriented content to our attendees - people involved in developing, integrating and managing applications.
We are interested in content that:
- Demonstrates techniques and/or technology
- Provides/discusses code examples and illustrative diagrams
- Is informative and instructional
- Provides insight into current software development trends
- Illustrates use cases or success stories
Sessions may be organized as a detailed how-to presentation, may focus on best practices, or may be case studies that show the power of the Progress Software products or related technologies and industry trends.
We are planning five parallel tracks with topics on:
- User interface technologies including Mobile and Web UI
- OpenEdge Development, Administration and Management
- Development and Architecture including Developer Productivity, Tools and Frameworks, Business Process Management, Workflow Automation
- Telerik, Sitefinity, Corticon, Modulus, Data Direct, Integration Technologies, SaaS
- Cloud computing, PaaS, Progress Rollbase and Pacific
All sessions will be 60 minutes in length, including questions and answers. If you feel your session needs more time, please state that in your proposal as it may be possible to schedule your session as two breakout slots.
Workshops may be offered either as pre-conference workshops on the 15th of November or during the conference on the 16th and 17th of November. Workshops are expected to be hands-on, facilitating cloud based setups that we can provide in cooperation with Progress Software. Workshops should be a minimum of three hours in length. A full day workshop on the 15th of November is also possible.
Speakers of non commercial sessions will receive a complimentary conference pass plus accommodation at the conference venue for Wednesday and Thursday nights (max one speaker per session). Compensation for travel expenses will be based on the region the speaker comes from (max one speaker per session). Please indicate estimated travel expenses together with your submission.
Speakers are expected to deliver copies of their slides before the conference so that we can distribute them to the conference attendees.
If you want to play an active role in this exciting conference please send your session proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org - all proposals are due by June 16th 2017. Proposals are requested to be sent as documents in either Microsoft Word or plain text format attached to an email.
We look forward to seeing you all in Prague!
EMEA PUG Challenge Speaker Team